Thursday, February 19, 2015

First post in a Loooooong Time - RON BURGUNDY (acrylic on wood)

SWEET SASSAFRASS - I haven't posted in FOREVER. I'll try and remedy that.

 Well, when I'm not busy animating these days, I'm trying to do a lot more artwork. Drawing, Inking, Painting, etc. Trying different mediums and subjects and really just trying to get better!

 So, I've set up a little stand at my desk at work, on which, every once in a while, I'll put a piece that I've done up for grabs to go to a Good Home.

 First to snag it keeps it.  Simple as that.  Easy Peasy.  If they so wish, the new owner can leave a donation towards supplies for the next piece, but no strings attached.   Well, 1 string....  All I ask is that people send me a pic with whatever they do with it.

Piece #1
 I've always wanted to do caricatures of the Anchorman Cast, so here's a first attempt at Mr. Burgundy. Its acrylic on wood and painted on Rich Mahogany...stained wood.

 In the words of the man himself... I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. aaaaaaand it was snagged by Mr. Drew (Drewgie Howser) Winey!




Hope ya like it Dude!
On to the Next One!  HUZZAH!!!

-Love Graham



1 comment: